Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This gun is the new but more stable version of the Sa58 Para. Though the Para has a higher ROF, the AK-12 features an easy-to-tap type of weapon, perfect for beginners who want to start using Sa58 Para. Also the accuracy being 57 is a huge lie, possibly being as accurate as Rx4-Storm. In summary, the AK-12 is a more stable version of the Sa58 Para in trade for a low ROF.
- ACOG (x4) (+6 Range)
- Heavy Barrel (+1 Range, +1 Accuracy, -1 Stability ,-1 ROF)
- Long Range Barrel (+2 Range, -1 Stability)
- Reinforced Barrel (+3 Damage, -1 Stability, -1 ROF)
- Spetsnaz Edition (+1 Accuracy, +2 Stability ,-2 Mobility)
- Precision Trigger (+1 Accuracy, -1 Stability)
- Ergonomic Grip (+1 Accuracy)
- Shock Absorber (+1 Accuracy,-1 Stability)
- Recoil Control Stock (+1 Stability)
- ACOG (x4) (optional)
- Long Range Barrel
- Ergonomic Grip
- Recoil Control Stock
Total:+1 Accuracy, +2 Range(+6 Range)
Just tap it like a para.
- The in game rifle is modeled after the 7.62x39mm version of the AK-12, this being based on the rifle's ingame stats and the curvature of the magazine.
- The AK-12 is the newest iteration in the Kalashnikov family of rifles, although it has been officially stated that the rifle will not be replacing (or even suplementing) the AK-74M in the Russian military.
- The AK-12 is a modular weapon, with 8 diffrent types of rifle in its platform.The base rifle is chambered in 5.45x39mm with a 41.5cm barrel, this variant also comes in 7.62x39mm (as seen in game) and 5.56x45mm NATO, there is also a carbine version of the base rifle (AK-12U) with a shorter barrel and combined FSGB (Front Sight & Gas Block).There is also the AKU-12 compact carbine(similar to the AKs-74u), RPK-12 (LMG variant), PPK-12 (submachine gun) and the SVK-12 (DMR chambered in 7.62x51mm NATO)
- Unlike the in game rifle, the AK-12 in real life nearly has no recoil.