This gun is the new but more stable version of the Sa58 Para. Though the Para has a higher ROF, the AK-12 features an easy-to-tap type of weapon, perfect for beginners who want to start using Sa58 Para. Also the accuracy being 57 is a huge lie, possibly being as accurate as Rx4-Storm. In summary, the AK-12 is a more stable version of the Sa58 Para in trade for a low ROF.
- ACOG (x4) (+6 Range)
- Heavy Barrel (+1 Range, +1 Accuracy, -1 Stability ,-1 ROF)
- Long Range Barrel (+2 Range, -1 Stability)
- Reinforced Barrel (+3 Damage, -1 Stability, -1 ROF)
- Spetsnaz Edition (+1 Accuracy, +2 Stability ,-2 Mobility)
- Precision Trigger (+1 Accuracy, -1 Stability)
- Ergonomic Grip (+1 Accuracy)
- Shock Absorber (+1 Accuracy,-1 Stability)
- Recoil Control Stock (+1 Stability)
- ACOG (x4) (optional)
- Long Range Barrel
- Ergonomic Grip
- Recoil Control Stock
Total:+1 Accuracy, +2 Range(+6 Range)
Just tap it like a para.
- The in game rifle is modeled after the 7.62x39mm version of the AK-12, this being based on the rifle's ingame stats and the curvature of the magazine.
- The AK-12 is the newest iteration in the Kalashnikov family of rifles, although it has been officially stated that the rifle will not be replacing (or even suplementing) the AK-74M in the Russian military.
- The AK-12 is a modular weapon, with 8 diffrent types of rifle in its platform.The base rifle is chambered in 5.45x39mm with a 41.5cm barrel, this variant also comes in 7.62x39mm (as seen in game) and 5.56x45mm NATO, there is also a carbine version of the base rifle (AK-12U) with a shorter barrel and combined FSGB (Front Sight & Gas Block).There is also the AKU-12 compact carbine(similar to the AKs-74u), RPK-12 (LMG variant), PPK-12 (submachine gun) and the SVK-12 (DMR chambered in 7.62x51mm NATO)
- Unlike the in game rifle, the AK-12 in real life nearly has no recoil.