Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|“||AK model in Russia, 2011 and will increase the overall accuracy rate||”|
|— Weapon Description|
Available from 5th December 2012 Content Update.
Like all AKs, this is a high damage weapon suited for longer ranges due to lower rate of fire. However, the AK200 possesses higher than average damage, at 36, allowing it to be used at closer ranges if the player is capable of headshotting. The AK200 has some bloom, so aiming down the sights is extremely recommended, as doing so eliminates most of the recoil.
AK200 has been nerf (-1 Acc,-1 ROF,+1 Stab)
- Red Dot Sight[x2 HS](+3 Range, -1 Mobility)
- ACOG [x4](+6 Range, -2 Mobility)
- Long Range Barrel MK.II(+3 Range)
- Burst Barrel(+3 RoF, -1 Accuracy)
- Reinforced Barrel(+3 Damage, -1 Stability, -1 RoF)
Medium Range (+3 Damage, -1 Stability, -1 ROF, +3 Range, -1 Mobility) Edit
- Preferred Build
- Reinforced Barrel
- Red Dot Sight [x2]
Close Quarter(+3 ROF, -1 Accuracy) Edit
- Burst Barrel
- Red Dot Sight [x2] (optional)
Long Range(+9 Range, -2 Mobility) Edit
- Long Range Barrel MK.II
- ACOG Sight [x4]
- This gun has little to no recoil, especially when scoped in. The AK200 performs best when scoped in, as the low recoil, higher accuracy, and high damage allow it to be used as a headshot machine.
- The AK200 can be sprayed with good efficiency.
- While hipfiring the AK200, accuracy is comparable to the M4A1 MK.3.
- Both the AK47 MK.3 and the AK200 share similar damage (36-39 to 40), higher range (48 to 49), lower accuracy (70 to 76), MUCH higher stability (62 to 50), same mobility (45), and slightly lower ROF (41 to 42).
- When scoped, the AK200 behaves very similar to the AK-107bis. They both have the choice of a 2x Red Dot Sight or a 4x ACOG Sight. What makes the AK200 more valuable is the Reinforced Barrel mod, which boosts the damage to 39. Unmodded, the AK-107bis and the AK200 share similar damage, 36 to 35. However, the AK-107bis possesses noticeable higher rate of fire, enabling the user to kill enemies faster during close quarter combat. Both the AK200 and the AK-107bis can be sprayed to good effect.
- This was one of the first euro weapons in the in-game shop that was never available for permanent purchase.
- The AK-200 was the prototype of the newer iteration of the AK family, the AK-12.