Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|“||[AK47 Stabileco] A custom AK47 with improved stability and auto-fire. These modifications give it slightly less firepower.||”|
|— Weapon Description|
The AK47 Stabileco is an automatic assault rifle used by rifle men, and is available for permanent purchase in the in-game shop for 300 red tickets by soldiers of any rank. It is an upgraded model and custom variant of the AK-47, featuring a black and beige-grey exterior with alterations to the physical design, including a larger stock and different sight and barrel design.
The AK47 Stabileco is a very different take on the original AK-47 and other subsequent variants. Where the focus in previous upgraded models has generally been on damage and fire rate, this weapon instead heavily favors stability and fire rate, and actually sees a reduction to damage. Due to the decreased recoil, this variant is considerably easier to handle at all distances, however the difference is most notably observed at medium and long range where this weapon excels.
Since the damage dealt by the AK47 Stabileco has been reduced, you will be expected to successfully land more bullets to secure a kill. To partially compensate for this, the default fire rate has been increased, and although there are no modifications available on this weapon, this slightly mimics the Burst Barrel seen on some other versions of the AK-47. Those who enjoy popular spraying weapons such as the M4A1 may appreciate the similarities introduced with these changes.
The AK47 Stabileco is most effectively used at mid-range, mainly due to its inadequacy to maintain accuracy at long distance – despite having impressive stability, accuracy can still become questionable during prolonged fire. Keeping a fair amount of distance from your target, but not too much, can be extremely beneficial and will tend to be the optimal choice when going for kills. Due to this, you might find that this weapon is a decent option in both annihilation and demolition.
Despite being slightly more stable than other standard rifles, the AK47 Stabileco unfortunately lacks the high damage seen in more modern weapons. Since this weapon will suffer to higher damage-per-second weapons in close-quarter combat, racking up as much damage as possible in these situations is essential. Where point men are likely to be problematic, adopting a slower approach can be useful, since enduring your opponents is this weapon's strong point.
The AK47 Stabileco cannot be modified.
|34.0 (-3.0 – 3.0)||69.6||85.7||94.6||10.53||30||95.0|
The M4A1 has very little recoil, and while such a pattern cannot be replicated with the AK47 Stabileco, you are still able to burst in large groups without significantly affecting recoil. The fire rate of the AK47 Stabileco is higher, however it is less effective at engaging targets for longer due to its slightly worse handling, and actually results in similar damage output from both weapons. The M4A1's weak point is its accuracy; enemies at a large distance can prove to be problematic – where the AK47 Stabileco suffers more in damage output.
|35.0 (-3.0 – 3.0)||63.4||75.8||90.1||9.90||30||94.3|
The FN-F2000, by default, comes with an exceptional capability to spray, featuring extremely high accuracy and stability – its ability to enter into and maintain automatic fire matches the AK47 Stabileco'. However, with a similar damage but a lower range and a heavily reduced rate of fire, the FN-F2000 cannot deal damage as efficiently as the AK47 Stabileco, but nevertheless may still be preferable when engaging in longer distances due to the usability. Due to a difference in play-style, weapon choice goes largely down to the user's preference.
- AK-47 Antique
- AK-47 Black Snake
- AK-47 Code Red
- AK47 Dragon
- AK47 Glaucos
- AK-47 Hawkeye
- AK-47 Lion
- AK-47 MK.3
- AK47 Neon
- AK-47 Predator
- AK47 Sevres
- AK-47CQB Aka
- AK-47CQB Ao
- Golden AK-47
• The AK47 Stabileco was designed to be sprayed – don't be afraid to hold the trigger down for a little longer if it means securing the kill. Fully automatic fire can be viable even at medium ranges, but keep your cross-hair aimed at the center of your target in order to ensure maximum coverage.
• Even at much longer ranges, the AK47 Stabileco is able to fire in unconventionally large bursts while maintaining damage, which will allow you to endure past a great deal of other weapons. Take cover if you need to, or fire shorter bursts if the drop in accuracy starts to become problematic.
• Unlike most other variants of the AK-47, you are not able to zoom in the AK47 Stabileco. The increased stability offsets this, and you might find that you don't require to ability to zoom to maintain usability. Tapping is an effective way to accurately finish off targets already on low health.
• The AK47 Stabileco, as of the 19th February 2016, is the second most expensive red ticket weapon available for rifle men, coming in at a cost of 300; 100 tickets less than the Mk. 20 Proto SSR. This acts as a reflection of its higher tier and its ability to compete with other modern rifles.
• The AK47 Stabileco is the first variant of the AK-47 that focused mainly on stability as opposed to damage, where it actually sees a reduction to damage. It has however had its fire rate increased and surpasses some of the most recent variants to make the most of its upgrade to usability.
• The AK47 Stabileco does not have any available modifications. This omits the need to pay for any extra recurring costs – the low resulting maintenance cost reduces the on-going euro fees. It also means that, with the exception of ammo boosts, all iterations of this weapon are the same.