|— Weapon Description|
A Mega Capsule prize. It was released in the 03-03-14 Content Update.
The AMD-65 Pheonix is a skinned variant of the AMD65. It was originally released in Season 4 of Mega Capsules. Statistically and performance-wise, it is identical to the AMD65 (with +3 bullets per magazine).
The exterior of the gun has a black base coat, with red-orange accents on the magazine, stock and barrel. On the middle of the gun, there is an image of a phoenix, with it's head pointed toward the barrel.
- Long Range Barrel II (+8.1 Range)
- Burst Barrel (+0.47 Rof, -0.7 Accuracy, -0.6 Auto Fire ACC)
- Reinforcement Barrel (+4 Damage, -0.66 ROF)
- Veteran Mechanism (-1.1 Auto Fire ACC, - 1.5 Accuracy)
- Note: Adds V shaped recoil pattern
- Mechanism Improvement (+0.47 RoF)
Note decreases felt recoil per shot, increases weapon climb and bloom
- Ergonomic Grip (+1.1 Accuracy, +1 Auto Fire ACC)