|— Weapon Description|
The AMD65 Peridot is a skinned variant of the AMD65. It was originally released as a possible prize from the Jewellery Box in the Capsule Shop, along with the Veresk Sapphire and DSR-1 Amethyst. Statistically and performance-wise, it is identical to the AMD65 (with +2 bullets per magazine).
The exterior is a black base coat with yellow-green accents along the stock, ironsight and barrel. Across the magazine, butt and rail of the gun, there are peridot gemstones.
- Long Range Barrel II (+8.1 Range)
- Burst Barrel (+0.47 Rof, -0.7 Accuracy, -0.6 Auto Fire ACC)
- Reinforcement Barrel (+4 Damage, -0.66 ROF)
- Veteran Mechanism (-1.1 Auto Fire ACC, - 1.5 Accuracy)
- Note: Adds V shaped recoil pattern
- Mechanism Improvement (+0.47 RoF)
Note decreases felt recoil per shot, increases weapon climb and bloom
- Ergonomic Grip (+1.1 Accuracy, +1 Auto Fire ACC)