|“||A custom-painted model, based on a Ballista, that features gold-plating and an elegant tassel. It features a new magazine with a slightly increased capacity.||”|
|— Weapon Description|
The Ballsita Talisman is an upgraded variant of the FN PSR Ballista. It was originally released in a line of skins in Aeria's webmall, along with the MP7A1 Talisman, M4A1 Talisman and Togarev Talisman.
It is very similar to the original Ballista, save for 2 improvements; it's Ammo count (5 -> 6) as well as it's Range (97.4 -> 97.9).
The exterior of the gun clearly has Asian-inspired aspects to it. It's main colour is an oriental red, with gold accents that create the image of a dragon's face on the side of the gun. Hanging off of it is an oriental-styled talisman, hence the name of the gun.
- Precision Scope (Faster, double phase
- High-powered Scope (Slower, double phase)
- .338 Lapua Barrel (+15.0 ATK, -7.9 Recoil Control)
- Precision Trigger (+2.5 ACC)
- Ergonomic Grip (+1.4 ACC)
- Weight Grip (+12.1 Recoil Control, -0.8 Mobility)
- Heavy Stock (+8.0 Recoil Control, -1.2 Mobility)
- Shock Absorber (+4.5 ACC)
Preicison Scope, .338 Lapua Barrel, Precision Trigger, Ergonomic Grip & Shock Absorber
One Hit Kill % Edit
14 Armor equipped
10 shots per distance
Shot at the arms
Barrel: .338 Lapua Barrel
- The Talisman variant of the Ballista is actually quieter than the rest when reloading and scoping in, an often overlooked feature