Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Beretta M93Ra is a Machine Pistol first introduced during the 03-10-11 Content Update.
The Beretta M93Ra is certainly one of the best machine pistols in the game. It boasts the highest accuracy (64) of all machine pistols, as well as above average damage and ROF. The recoil is controllable, and is an excellent backup for snipers. The Beretta M93Ra can be used as a primary weapon, as it has similar statistics to the MP7A1. Thus, a player can pull out the Beretta M93Ra and use it as a rushing weapon in sniper-to-sniper situations. The low range makes it hard for it to kill an enemy at far range, although 20 rounds should be enough to handle an enemy less than 30 meters if bursted. Due to its high ROF and moderate damage, the Beretta M93Ra is one of the best pistols in game. Despite the low popularity, one should be aware if a Beretta M93Ra user is ingame. The Beretta M93Ra can outgun even shotguns at close range, due to its extremely high accuracy and moderate recoil. However, at longer ranges, the Beretta M93Ra is not advised to be used.
- Flying V
- Aim for the body. Due to its already low damage, aiming for the head will not make a difference, as the recoil will jerk the pistol up and the shots after the first round will miss. Use it like a MP7A1, as it can do a 4-5 shot kill up to 20 meters (2 shot if headshot, but tapping and aiming for the head will defeat the purpose of a "fully automatic" pistol).
- Use it as a primary if you are a sniper. The Beretta M93Ra can easily fend off and kill rushing pointmen and riflemen. The ROF makes the Beretta M93Ra sound like a pointman weapon, and the damage is also very similar. Thus, those who do not fear being suppressed by a hail of bullets from a SNIPER will get killed (if in effective range).
- Skorpion vz 61: The Beretta M93Ra has more ammo, less range (10 to 9), same damage, MUCH MORE accurate (30 to 64), and same ROF. However, due to the nearly doubled accuracy increase, the Beretta M93Ra is a much superior machine pistol.
- This weapon is not to be confused with the Beretta 92FS, which is the semi-automatic sister of the 93R
- The pistol has been modified to fire in fully automatic instead of 3-round bursts ingame.
- The R in Beretta 93R stands for Raffica,which is Italian for "Burst".