|“||A close combat weapon hastily put together in the field using destroyed BG [Battle Gear] parts. Its erratic shape and movement may surprise the enemy.||”|
|— Weapon Description|
The Blue Zonda Bat is a melee weapon obtainable through the completion of Battle Gear Beginz. It is part of the Battle Gear Series Weapons, and is pretty common among the battlefield. The Blue Zonda Bat consists of a dead Zonda robot's torso and attached head.
- G.Bat GC Paris (Mega Capsule Promotion; limited edition, orange skinned variant of the Blue Zonda Bat)
- Aim for the head, like nearly all melee weapons do. The Blue Zonda Bat cannot OHK, unless using the fatal slash/backslash (right mouse click). However, due to its 40 damage, enemies can tank even the fatal slash. Thus, the combination of a fatal slash along with a headshot is the best way of OHKing the enemy.
- Roast Bronze Bat (Formerly from capsules, but now from Level Up Rewards)
- Brazilian Trophy (2014 FIFA World Cup Promotion)
- Holy Mackerel (Team Fortress 2 and A.V.A. collaboration promotion)
- Pirate Bat (formerly obtainable from Coupon currency, but no longer and can be found on Tiered Spenders)
- Captain Bat (formerly obtainable from Coupon currency, but no longer and can be found on Tiered Spenders)
- Sports Bat (obtainable from A.V.A. Sports event)
- Eisbeil Aquila (obtainable from Train Co-op mission)
- Eisbeil BlackEdition (obtainable from Train Co-op mission)
- LMS Silver Nunchuks (obtainable from Last Man Standing chests)
- LMS Black Nunchuks (obtainable from Last Man Standing achievement A)
- G.Bat GC Paris (Mega Capsule Promotion)
- Mace of Vampire
- Ninja Edge
- Dotanuki (Mega Capsule Promotion)
- REDDUCK Bat
- Love Bat
- It has a animation that will move it's head to have a glance at the player with a unique sound.
- New players can obtain this weapon permanent for free from Level Up rewards.