Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Date:||Mid February, 2009|
|No Map Overview|
- Escort the tank alike usual making sure the corridors beside your spawn point are clear.
- Near the corner you need to change focus to storming their base and keeping the bottom floor of the building in front of youyr spawn clear.
- Most of the RPGs will come out of a small window so smoke and grenades through there is highly reommended
- In the first minute or so capturing or blocking the corridors allows easy RPG acces to the tank
- Keeping the bottom floor to the adajecent building is essentail as you easily flank the enemy when the tank is close to the checkpoint
- Try and keep someone on RPG at the bottom floor of spawn point to lessen damage on grenades at the window
- Highly recommended is also a sniper near the cemetary. YOu can significantly reduce the space the enemy has to repair in
- Escorting up the hill is simple enough if you can block the enemy coming in via the petrol tanker
- Grenades and smoke through the RPG hol signifcantly improves speed up the hill
- Point men can do well by flanking NRF over the bridge and down near the second RPG depot
- Intially you need to control the petrol tanker to cover RPG men when tank up the hill
- When the tank comes near the corner abandon the first RPG depot as it is too exposed and use the one further back
- You really want to prevent the EU controlling the ladder up the bridge and area beside it, which makes repairing the tank easier for them
a Good place to hide is on a ledge in the bulding with sandbags. Another good place is a wire branching to that biulding mentioned before its good... for a while. reason being: once they see you they will run up the ladder of the broken buliding. if the infection fall they will have to run around and come back up reload during this point as once you are out of shots only the pistol or the knife [dont bother with the knife point because you'll probably be infected] if you are a a Pointman run like crap away from the area.