The DSR-1 8th Anniversary (stylized as DSR-1 A.V.A. 8th in-game) is a skinned variant of the DSR-1 Dark Angel. It was originally released as a line of skins in Aeria's Webmall, along with the Remington R4 8th Anniversary, AKS-74U 8th Anniversary and Desert Eagle 8th Anniversary. Statistically and performance-wise, it is identical to the Dark Angel (with +1 Bullet per magazine).
See DSR-1 Dark Angel
The exterior is simple, yet elegant. It's main coat is black, with gold plating along the body and barrel. It also has gold accents and engravings throughout most of the gun. The basic look of the skin is similar to that of the Big Horn series.
- Quick Scope 2 (Fast, single phase)
- High-powered Scope 2 (Slower, double phase)
- Ergonomic Grip 2 (- ACC, + AutoFire Abilities)
- Weight Grip 2 (-8.1 Recoil Control, +1.6 Mobility)
- Heavy Stock 2 (+11.9 Recoil Control, -0.8 Mobility)
- Shock Absorber 2 (+ AutoFire Abilities, - Scope Speed)
Quick Scope 2, Ergonomic Grip 2, Heavy Stock 2
- Since the gun is designed to be more of an offensive, rushing sniper, using the Quick Scope is a must, providing you the ability to have faster reaction times and faster kills
- Ergonomic Grip will help improve your abilities to quickswitch it during play, with the downside of having an undefined amount of accuracy lost
- Heavy Stock will improve your ability to moveshot with the gun, while barely losing any mobility
- This line of skins (8th Anniversary) was originally released in the Korean Version of the game in 2015. If it was commemorating only our version, it would have been released in 2017