|“||Integrated operating system that encompasses shooting skills with 2 Beretta Barbatos, weapon maintenance and overall management. Unable to attach the silencer.||”|
|— Weapon Description|
The Dual Barbatos is a Secondary officially released in the ______ Content Update. It a a variant of the Beretta Barbatos.
The Dual Barbatos is a dual-wield variant of the Beretta Barbatos. With both Berettas holding 15 rounds, it boosts the ammo capacity up to 30 rounds between the two, the highest ammo capacity of all secondary weapons in the game after the Ingram MAC-10. The dual-wield feature, however, comes at the cost of accuracy, stability, and reload speed, which is a fair trade-off for the increased ammo capacity and lethality of the gun.
Methods of AcquirementEdit
No Longer Acquirable. It was part of a G-Coin Reward Event where you got a dual Beretta Barbatos by spending 400GCoins ingame or Webshop. Though, in KAVA, This is a part of the BG Beginz Blood Reward
- 2011 AVA Open Challenge Beretta
- 2012 AVA Open Challenge Beretta
- 92SF ENGRAVE
- Beretta Barbatos
- Beretta MS
- If you would like have prolonged usage of the Dual Berettas on the battlefield, make sure you have the Pistol Mag +1 item.
- When reloading, make sure you are in cover or near your base. The reload of the Dual Barbatos is long even for snipers.
- The Dual Barbatos make a very handy tool when your primary is out of ammunition. The Dual Barbatos have a quick draw and ease of handling when firing.
- The dual barbatos is the first Dual-wield secondary in the entire game, and the first dual wield weapon in the North American version of AVA.