Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|“||[eX-plorer] Custom made luxury model based on the X-plorer. It has been remodeled with new parts to increase overall performance.||”|
|— Weapon Description|
The EX-Plorer is an automatic assault rifle used by rifle men, and is obtained through modifying (with Red Tickets) the X-plorer, which was available for permanent purchase in the second installment of the Mega Capsules. It is an upgraded model and custom variant of the M4A1, featuring a silver, lime and dark green flashing exterior, with revamped animations.
The EX-Plorer, in order to keep up with modern weapons, was modeled around and made available at the same time as the MK.4 version of the M4A1; where this weapon serves as a direct upgrade to the X-plorer. This upgrade therefore features exceptionally high range, along with an increase in damage, accuracy and stability. As with all the successors to the original M4A1, the rate of fire has been reduced slightly to compensate, and the option of modification has been removed.
In terms of statistics, the EX-Plorer is identical to the M4A1 MK.4, however it is arguably harder to obtain since this version was accessed through the Mega Capsule events. Due to this match-up in statistics, the usability is identical. The performance of this weapon is generally the same when standing, walking or crouching – its ability to spray in averagely-sized bursts while remaining controllable makes it a strong competitor for a variety of different maps.
The EX-Plorer is capable of killing targets very quickly as long as you can consistently land successful shots. Both damage and penetration are very reliable across all ranges; showing only small amounts of deficiency at longer range – making it a very reliable choice for most demolition and other large maps. Each shot will break your target’s armor slightly, most notably so in the chest region, so utilizing this weapon’s spray capability is essential to racking up damage quickly.
Due to the similarities to the M4A1 MK.4, the EX-Plorer will remain stable for the first few shots, so aiming for the head can result in much faster kills. Since this weapon suffers to others designed for close-quarter combat, it’s important to maximize the output by ensuring as many of your shots land as possible. Taking up a location with a clear, far view would be beneficial as it provides you with an advantage over most point man and standard rifle man weapons.
The EX-Plorer cannot be modified.
|38.7 (-1.7 – 2.3)||63.4||84.5||90.0||10.0||20||98.8|
The M16 VN has no significant amount of recoil, and although the EX-Plorer cannot out-perform in terms of handling, bursting in smaller amounts greatly helps to reduce recoil. In addition, the fire rate of the EX-Plorer is significantly higher, which matches the M16 VN’s ability to remain stable for longer – resulting in very similar damage outputs from both of these weapons. But the most notable downside of the M16 VN – its 20 bullet capacity – means engaging groups is difficult; a task made relatively trivial by the larger capacity of the EX-Plorer.
|35.0 (-3.0 – 3.0)||63.4||85.8||90.1||9.90||30||94.3|
The FN-F2000 shares a relatively similar play-style to the EX-Plorer on account of their matching accuracy and control statistics. While the actual damage output of the FN-F2000 is noticeably lower, it nonetheless boasts some of the best usability for rifle men weapons. Both weapons were intended to be used at longer ranges – their lessened efficacy at close range is overshadowed by their ability to endure past the majority of point man and other standard rifle man weapons. Due to this, their use is seen most often in demolition and other large maps.
- M4A1 Asa Thor
- M4A1 Bald Eagle
- M4A1 BRONX
- M4A1 Bumblebee
- M4A1 Carbon
- M4A1 Carpio
- M4A1 Chrome Origin
- M4A1 Chrome 2014
- M4A1 Cupid
- M4A1 Cyber Achilles
- M4A1 Freedom
- M4A1 MK.3
- M4A1 MK.3 Roswell
- M4A1 Ocean
- M4A1 Opal
- M4A1 Origin
- M4A1 Peony
- M4A1 Sumire
- M4A1 Tiger
- M4A1 Witch
- X-plorer Blaster
• The EX-Plorer was designed to be burst, but don't be afraid to hold the trigger down for a little longer if it means securing the kill. Fully automatic fire can be viable even at medium ranges, but keep your cross-hair aimed at the center of your target in order to ensure maximum coverage.
• Even at much longer ranges, the EX-Plorer will maintain its damage and penetration, so you should be actively looking to engage in combat from further distances. If it becomes necessary to challenge a target in close-quarters, try to aim for the head to ensure maximum damage output.
• Despite the EX-Plorer having a scope available, it is not recommended to use it due to the drop in fire rate and the lack of precision. In order to maximize accuracy, crouch when necessary in order to improve shot grouping. The difference between walking and shift-walking is not very significant.
• Similarly to the X-plorer, the EX-Plorer also features increasing damage with each kill, up to an extra 3 per bullet in PVP and 5 in co-op. The active increase can be viewed at the bottom of the screen, and can serve as an indication of how many kills you have in the current round.
• The EX-Plorer is one of three Mega Capsule jackpot weapons to have a cosmetic variant. The first three seasons were featured, with one weapon for each class: the X-plorer Blaster, the Corvus III Blaster and the Firebird Blaster, all of which were obtained through mystery boxes.
• The EX-Plorer, like the majority of the M4A1's successors, has no available modifications. This omits the need to pay for extra recurring costs. One of the most noteworthy versions of the M4A1 that can be modified is the M4A1 Carbon, which has high damage output, but is harder to handle.