Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Euro is the standard money system in Alliance of Valiant Arms. It is used to purchase items if the player does not have Aeria Points (formerly G Coins). It is earned through supply points, promotions, and gaining awards.
Earning Euros for FreeEdit
- Arguably the most efficient non-G coin means of obtaining Euros is to "3 Box" in Co-op Prison Break: Survival. In summary, one starts the PB:Survival mission, and kills opponets until 3 Green boxes are obtained. Then, promptly die and you obtain 500 Euros for approximately 6 minutes of gameplay. Rinse and repeat until satisfied. See the Prison Break (Survival) page for details.
- Other method is to complete occasional events. Eg. Black Hawk Event, Township Event, Cold Case Event or Blind Eagle Event. Most of them requires certain time of playing map withing event dates (usually 2 hours). Rewards are between 3,000 and 10,000 €. Current event can be found in Events Calendar
Earning Euros with the use of Aeria PointsEdit
- Buying Certain Weapons and Gear in the Weapon Shop
- Buying Euro Lottery Capsules in the Capsule Shop
- An occasional consolation prize received from Aeria Points Capsules in the Capsule Shop
- The Alliance of Valiant Arms Euro Currency Sign is based on its real-world counterpart.