The F2000 Scandium is an automatic assault rifle used by rifle men, and is available for permanent purchase in the in-game shop for 240 blue tickets by soldiers of any rank. It is an upgraded model and custom variant of the FN-F2000, featuring matte black paintwork about the front and back of the weapon, and a metallic silver exterior.
The F2000 Scandium sees some improvements over the original FN-F2000, with both the range and fire rate being increased. With the buff, this weapon still features some of the highest accuracy and control statistics of any rifle man weapon, and has gained a reputation for being extremely stable. Unlike the training version of this weapon given to new players, you have the option of purchasing the ACOG(x4) as a modification instead of always having to use it.
The increase in range can occasionally be seen taking effect - while damage itself hasn't been increased, the F2000 Scandium will maintain damage output over a significant distance, making it suited for demolition and other larger, more open maps. Like most rifle man weapons that are designed for longer range, shorter-range targets can prove to be problematic. However, with the increased rate of fire, this particular variant has a greater chance of holding its own in these situations.
The F2000 Scandium has significant armor penetration. Even at up to 30 meters, the damage done with a single shot to the head can bring your target down to almost half of their original health and armor. Shots landed on any other part of the body rip armor away at a lesser but consistent amount. While damage done is larger in the torso area, the spray capability of this weapon will allow you to largely disregard this - each shot will eventually start to deal similar damage.
Despite having a relatively mediocre damage output, the usability of the F2000 Scandium allows it to endure past other conventional weapons, with accuracy and stability remaining identical whether static or moving around. This makes strafing a possibility, and means you should be able to land a larger amount of shots since you're able to dodge freely. While this does mean you're expected to engage with targets for longer to secure kills, it makes dealing with fast paced situations easier.
- Sharpshooter Barrel (+2.3 accuracy, +2.2 auto fire accuracy, –0.48 auto fire)
|35.0 (-3.0 – 3.0)||69.6||88.1||90.1||9.52||30||94.3|
This set-up will increase the accuracy of the weapon while lowering the fire rate. This may affect your ability to secure kills in closer range, but can prove useful in long range maps in planning more strategic kills. This build is not recommended if you are required to rush as the increase of accuracy will only become apparent the further away you are from your targets. Engaging with groups is slightly easier as you're able to enter fully automatic fire for longer without noticeable penalty.
- Burst Barrel (–0.5 accuracy, –0.4 auto fire accuracy, +0.53 auto fire)
|35.0 (-3.0 – 3.0)||69.6||85.3||90.1||10.53||30||94.3|
Using this barrel will yield a very noticeable drop in accuracy, so it's recommended to make use of the increased fire rate by only engaging with targets at close to medium ranges, and substituting fully automatic fire for occasional bursting. This barrel increases the likelihood of beating a target at a closer range. If you must engage a target at a distance greater than 20 meters, you're strongly advised to strafe to minimize damage, and burst to minimize the accuracy drop.
|34.0 (-3.0 – 3.0)||69.6||85.7||94.6||10.53||30||95.0|
The M4A1 is one of the most notable spraying rifle man weapons; although control is less than the F2000 Scandium, it is still a popular bursting weapon. In addition to this, the damage output is higher due to the increased damage and fire rate, but the F2000 Scandium is able to enter fully automatic fire for longer, and rips armor apart at an increased rate. Both weapons are strong competitors for longer range maps, and are therefore commonly seen in demolition. The spray capability of these weapons allows the user to choose between playing passively or at a faster pace.
|39.0 (-3.0 – 3.0)||63.4||85.5||85.9||10.00||30||94.3|
The SG556 is one of the few rifle man weapons to surpass the F2000 Scandium in accuracy – when crouching, the SG556 is extremely accurate, and will maintain a tight cross-hair for longer than the F2000 Scandium. Its weak point is in its stability; although it's possible for fully automatic fire to remain accurate, the cross-hair displacement makes it difficult to focus on a single target during extended fire – a task made to look comparatively easy by the F2000 Scandium. Both weapons do however share a similar attack and range, and therefore a comparable damage output.
• The large range of the F2000 Scandium means that damage and armor penetration are maintained over most distances – head-shot damage does not drop off significantly until you're past 30 meters, and armor penetration throughout the rest of the body shows consistency, meaning spraying is viable if necessary.
• Having some of the largest accuracy and control statistics of any rifle man weapon, the F2000 Scandium can easily enter fully automatic fire at the majority of ranges, and has the ability to endure past your targets at long range. Crouching is not recommended, as you can strafe without affecting performance.
• Despite the F2000 Scandium having a scope modification available, it is not recommended due to the drop in fire rate and the lack of precision. To maximize accuracy, burst when necessary in order to improve shot grouping. There is no drop in accuracy or stability while moving unlike most other weapons.
• As of 16 June 2015, the F2000 Scandium is the most expensive blue ticket rifle man weapon, costing 240 tickets; 40 more than the next one down. This is most likely a reflection of its competitiveness in the current meta – this weapon's ease of use is probably the largest contributor to this trait.
• The F2000 Scandium is currently the only version of the FN-F2000 not to offer the Long Range barrel modification, instead seeing the base range statistic being increased. It is also the first variant to see a rate of fire increase. Unlike the Training FN-F2000, the ACOG(x4) is not automatically mounted.
• The F2000 Scandium is the first upgraded version of the FN-F2000 made available without AP. While not obtainable directly with euros, you can purchase this weapon with blue tickets. As the original is currently not available in the in-game shop, this weapon is one of the few obtainable variants.