Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|“||A custom variant of a high-quality stock G3A3. Its accuracy, durability, and performance have been improved with a back-to-basics philosophy in mind. Its black lion carving is remarkable.||”|
|— Weapon Description|
The G3A3 Nero is an Battle Rifle first introduced during the 09-21-11 Content Update.
The Nero is a highly improved G3A3. It has very high accuracy and damage, as expected from the real life G3, but it's stability has also been improved. Nevertheless it's bloom is problematic, so spraying or even bursting is not recommended; instead use the zoom if you are far away from the target and tap at the target. Like the SA58 Para, it is a weapon meant for tapping, and only at point blank range it should be fired in fully-automatic, and even then it's still better to burst, to conserve ammo, as the 20 round magazine runs out fairly quickly.
Many players look down on this weapon due to its regular variant, the G3A3 being so bad, but the Nero is a surprise to anyone who can gets his hands on it, proving to be a major improvement over the regular G3. It has a distinctive firing sound, which seems to have been based off the G36 Alligator firing sound.
- Interestingly enough, the word Nero does not refer to anything relevant to black panthers.
- The animal depicted on the weapon is actually believed to be a black lion instead of a panther. This is consistent with the weapon's name 百戰獅王 in the Taiwanese version, which literal translation is 'hundred battles lion king'.
- Nero was a Roman emperor from 54 to 68.
- There is a Lake Nero in Russia.
- Nero is a German name for a Nerău village, may be relevant since it is a German weapon.