Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Released in the 24/9/12 Content Update. Released for the Sniper class.
The HK-417 is an easy to use automatic sniper rifle with excellent rate of fire. This gun is commonly mistaken as a semi-sniper, but if you hold the left click on your mouse it's fully automatic. While it's damage is amongst the lowest, it's stability and rate of fire more than makes up for it. It's a strong 2 shot kill weapon: guaranteed to kill your opponent if both shots land on the torso with 3 shot kills being rare.
- Quick scope (1 phase zoom)
- Magazine Replacement II (-1 Stability , -3 Mobility ,+10 Ammo)
For the HK417, players should this weapon with the Magazine Replacement. With it's already quick 2-phase scope , it isn't worth equipping the quick scope as is actually slower than the default scope. The Magazine Replacement Trigger is recommended as it allows the player to stay in the fire fight for longer before having to reload, albeit it does worsen moveshot slightly.
- This gun's unbelievable accuracy and stability when spraying allows it to lay down pin-point accurate firepower on fully-automatic.
- Always pick strategic points where multiple enemies are likely to rush. This sniper's high rate of fire and penetration can break any large attack as it begins to tear through multiple opponents.
- It's high stability and accurate moveshot can be used to "dodge" enemy sniper-fire while still laying down counter-fire.
- The range of this sniper is the highest of all the non-capsule semi-automatic sniper rifles.
- The HK417 comes in 12", 16", and 20" barrels in real life.
- Many consider this rifle to be the only worthwhile semi-automatic sniper rifle in the Euro shop with its ability to lay down suppressive fire against riflemen and snipers alike.