The Knights SR25 is a semi-automatic rifle that was the main contender against the SVD Dragunov before the Mad Galil, SVD Zebra, and the HK417 came out. The Knights SR25 has a chance of one-shot killing players that are not using "tank" armour if shot in the gut. It features moderate ROF when compared to the higher ROF of the Galil, SVD, and the HK417 that still helps when rushed by a pointman or rifleman. This sniper is optimal for AI games but cannot compete in a sniper game due to its medium damage combined with average rate of fire. Recoil is minimal when shot while crouched but accuracy decreases when running without Sniper Manual III. It can be regarded as a weaker MGS90A1 Mod 0.
- Quick Scope
- Reinforced Rifling Barrel (+8 Damage ,-1 Stability ,-1 RoF)
- Sharpshooter Barrel (+2 Accuracy ,-1 RoF)
- Long Range (+2 Range ,-1 Stability)
- Precision Trigger (+1 Accuracy ,-1 Stability)
- Trigger Mechanism Customize (+2 Stability ,-1 RoF)
- Weight Grip (+1 Stability ,-1 Mobility)
- Swap Grip
- Light Stock (+2 Mobility ,-2 Stability)
- Heavy Stock (+2 Stability ,-2 Mobility)
- Fast Reaction (+2 Stability ,+1 RoF ,-3 Mobility)
For minimum tag
- Reinforced Rifling Barrel (+8 Damage, -1 Stability, -1 ROF)
- Weight Grip (+1 Stability, -1 Mobility)
- Fast Reaction (+2 Stability, +1 ROF, -3 Mobility)
Total: +8 Damage, +2 Stability, -4 Mobility. Mobility isn't that important when it comes to sniper rifles. The damage and stability are both higher priorities.
- The SR-25 is currently fielded by the US Army and Marine Corps as the M110 SASS, the main difference between the two rifles is that the M110 has a different stock, rail system and flash suppressor.
- The SR-25 was based off the AR-10, the 7.62x51mm version of the AR-15 (Though this can really be applied to any 7.62 AR)
- SR stands for Stoner Rifle (Referring to the designer of the AR platform, Eugene Stoner)
- The SR25 is largely outclassed by newer semi-automatics such as the high ROF HK417 and the higher damage MGS90A1 Mod 0.