|“||Although it uses blowback mechanism that operates with recoiling force, it is a special SMG with unique design of breechblock moving vertically to reduce kickback itself. Supports easy recoil control and high accuracy.||”|
|— Weapon Description|
The Kriss Super V, more commonly known as the Vector, is a Sub Machine Gun first introduced during the 9-16-10 Content update.
The Kriss Super V is considered a superior gun from distances less than 15 Meters, but damage dropoff makes the Super V less than effective beyond that. It features very high stability and DPS, making it a wonderful weapon in close combat. Great for rushing due to its high ROF and moderate damage, making it almost like a MP7A1 with a +6 damage boost. The recoil is manageable but eventually it sweeps side to side when sprayed. There is nearly no bloom on the Kriss Super V.
In early 2017, this gun was replaced by the newer, euro-metered (now-named), Kriss Super V. This update changed the name of this gun to the Kriss Super V Origin.
- Laser Sight (+1.2 Move ACC, -0.7 Mobility)
- Dot (x2 HS)
- Long Range (+2.3 Range)
- Magazine Replacement (+15 Mag. Capacity, -0.5 Range)
- Custom Trigger (+1.2 Recoil Control, -0.45 AutoFire)
- Soft Grip (+ Bloom Recovery, -1.3 ACC, -1.3 AutoFire ACC)
- Carbon Grip (+0.2 Zoom ACC)
- Aimed shot Shock abs. (+4.3 Zoom Recoil Control)
Recommended Build(s) Edit
- Magazine Replacement is a must. The standard 13 bullets in the gun is not nearly enough to kill sufficiently
- Long Range Barrel helps with overall usability, and will help in all situations with no downside
- Laser Sight is good for the overall usability of the gun
- Kriss Super V Death
- Kriss Humble V
- Kriss Super V Quicksilver
- Kriss Houou
- Noël Kriss Super V
- KrissSuperV '14 Xmas
- Kriss H.V. Code Red