Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The M14-DMR is a high damage, long range battle rifle belonging to the Rifleman class; it boasts incredible damage, first-shot accuracy, and range. This gun handles as a mix between an FG42 and M14EBR, but has noticeably less bloom and recoil than both. When shift-walking, standing, or crouching, the scope's accuracy and stability is slightly higher than hip-fire, making long range shots slightly to markedly easier, depending on you preference for magnified optics.
- Dot (2x) (+3 Range)
- ACOG (4x) (+6 Range)
- Long Range Barrel (+2 Range, -1 Stability)
- Burst Barrel (+2 ROF, -1 Accuracy)
- Aimed Shot Helper (Increases ADS hit rate)
- Ergonomic Grip (+1 Accuracy)
- Shock Absorber (+1 Accuracy, -1 Stability)
- Recoil Control Stock (+1 Stability)
This build gives the M14DMR much less bloom, less recoil, while maintaining DPS and vastly improving the range of the gun; these mods allow this gun to be used against snipers, at sniping ranges!
- ACOG (4x)
- Long Range Barrel
- Ergonomic Grip
- Recoil Control Stock
- This gun becomes incredibly more potent when used for headshotting, as the massive damage per shot allows this gun to easily 1-shot headshot until extreme ranges.
- Crouch-shot when using this gun; the crosshairs stay incredibly tight even after sustained fire, and recoil is lessened.
- As with all battle rifles, such as the M14EBR or SA58 Para, this gun should be tapped, and not bursted or full-autoed.
- Use this guns insane range to your advantage; this gun shines at ranges where other rifleman guns can't compete in.
- Do not use the scope unless you are either crouched or shift-walking. The weapon has more crosshair bloom and camera recoil if you are moving rapidly while scoped in. However, when zoomed in from a stationary or slow-moving position, the extra magnification can be an asset for target acquisition. Also, the stability penalty for zooming in will be gone, replaced by a slight bonus.
The M14 DMR and M14EBR share the same range (52), mobility (40) and rof (42), but the M14-DMR features higher damage (47 to 46) , higher accuracy (82 to 77) and higher stability ( 35 to 33 ). While both are best in the same scenarios, the improved bloom, recoil, and range of the M14-DMR make it better than its older sibling.
- Full name of the weapon is M14 Designated Marksman Rifle.
- This is a variant of the M14 along with M14EBR
- Because of the enhanced stats of the M14DMR, it has replaced the M14EBR as the second most powerful Rifleman class weapon