The M14-DMR is a high damage, long range battle rifle belonging to the Rifleman class; it boasts incredible damage, first-shot accuracy, and range. This gun handles as a mix between an FG42 and M14EBR, but has noticeably less bloom and recoil than both. When shift-walking, standing, or crouching, the scope's accuracy and stability is slightly higher than hip-fire, making long range shots slightly to markedly easier, depending on you preference for magnified optics.
- Dot (2x) (+3 Range)
- ACOG (4x) (+6 Range)
- Long Range Barrel (+2 Range, -1 Stability)
- Burst Barrel (+2 ROF, -1 Accuracy)
- Aimed Shot Helper (Increases ADS hit rate)
- Ergonomic Grip (+1 Accuracy)
- Shock Absorber (+1 Accuracy, -1 Stability)
- Recoil Control Stock (+1 Stability)
This build gives the M14DMR much less bloom, less recoil, while maintaining DPS and vastly improving the range of the gun; these mods allow this gun to be used against snipers, at sniping ranges!
- ACOG (4x)
- Long Range Barrel
- Ergonomic Grip
- Recoil Control Stock
- This gun becomes incredibly more potent when used for headshotting, as the massive damage per shot allows this gun to easily 1-shot headshot until extreme ranges.
- Crouch-shot when using this gun; the crosshairs stay incredibly tight even after sustained fire, and recoil is lessened.
- As with all battle rifles, such as the M14EBR or SA58 Para, this gun should be tapped, and not bursted or full-autoed.
- Use this guns insane range to your advantage; this gun shines at ranges where other rifleman guns can't compete in.
- Do not use the scope unless you are either crouched or shift-walking. The weapon has more crosshair bloom and camera recoil if you are moving rapidly while scoped in. However, when zoomed in from a stationary or slow-moving position, the extra magnification can be an asset for target acquisition. Also, the stability penalty for zooming in will be gone, replaced by a slight bonus.
The M14 DMR and M14EBR share the same range (52), mobility (40) and rof (42), but the M14-DMR features higher damage (47 to 46) , higher accuracy (82 to 77) and higher stability ( 35 to 33 ). While both are best in the same scenarios, the improved bloom, recoil, and range of the M14-DMR make it better than its older sibling.
- Full name of the weapon is M14 Designated Marksman Rifle.
- This is a variant of the M14 along with M14EBR
- Because of the enhanced stats of the M14DMR, it has replaced the M14EBR as the second most powerful Rifleman class weapon