It was released in the 06-04-14 Content Update
|— Weapon Description|
The DMR Hellfire is a skin of the M14 DMR but with an upgraded capacity so that it holds 22 bullets. Was obtainable as a mega capsule and sometimes purchasable on the online web store.
- Dot (2x) (+3 Range)
- ACOG (4x) (+6 Range)
- Long Range Barrel (+2 Range, -1 Stability)
- Burst Barrel (+2 ROF, -1 Accuracy)
- Aimed Shot Helper (Increases ADS hit rate)
- Ergonomic Grip (+1 Accuracy)
- Shock Absorber (+1 Accuracy, -1 Stability)
- Recoil Control Stock (+1 Stability)
Long Range Edit
This build gives the Hellfire much less bloom, less recoil, while maintaining DPS and vastly improving the range of the gun; these mods allow this gun to be used against snipers, at sniping ranges!
- ACOG (4x)
- Long Range Barrel
- Ergonomic Grip
- Recoil Control Stock
- This gun becomes incredibly more potent when used for headshotting, as the massive damage per shot allows this gun to easily 1-shot headshot until extreme ranges.
- Crouch-shot when using this gun; the crosshairs stay incredibly tight even after sustained fire, and recoil is lessened.
- As with all battle rifles, such as the M14EBR or SA58 Para, this gun should be tapped, and not bursted or full-autoed.
- Use this guns insane range to your advantage; this gun shines at ranges where other rifleman guns can't compete in.
- Do not use the scope unless you are either crouched or shift-walking. The weapon has more crosshair bloom and camera recoil if you are moving rapidly while scoped in. However, when zoomed in from a stationary or slow-moving position, the extra magnification can be an asset for target acquisition. Also, the stability penalty for zooming in will be gone, replaced by a slight bonus.
Notable Comparisons Edit
The Hellfire and M14EBR share the same range (52), mobility (40) and rof (42), but the Hellfire features higher damage (47 to 46) , higher accuracy (82 to 77) and higher stability ( 35 to 33 ). While both are best in the same scenarios, the improved bloom, recoil, and range of the Hellfire make it better than its older sibling.