Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The M16A4 Absolute Machine is an automatic assault rifle used by rifle men, and was available for permanent purchase in the fourth installment of the Fortune Stars. It is an upgraded model and custom variant of the M16A4, featuring a futuristic robotic theme; a red and silver exterior, flashing red lights, purple ambient lighting, and alterations to the physical design.
The M16A4 Absolute Machine, being the main focus of its respective Fortune Stars season, sees a dramatic increase to almost every statistic; with attack, range, accuracy, recoil control, magazine capacity and mobility all receiving a considerable boost. The original M16A4 is considered to be a relatively lower tier, but the alterations introduced with this variant were designed to keep up with modern weapons. To compensate for this extravagant buff, the fire rate has been slightly decreased.
As expected from a rifle man weapon with exceptionally high range, the M16A4 Absolute Machine performs its best at mid-to-long ranges. With its ability to maintain insignificant amounts of recoil, this weapon becomes extremely easy to control even when burst in larger groups. Consecutive bursts ensure that the usability is not diminished and simultaneously maximizes your damage output. The tight cross-hair means that actively aiming for the head, even at long distances, is an effective tactic.
With the heightened mobility that the M16A4 Absolute Machine offers, you will find that making your way around the battlefield is easier; to the extent where it's actually not worth using your pistol to travel when running. In addition, this weapon's usability is largely unaffected if you're moving, standing or walking. Crouching will provide a minor boost to your accuracy and stability, but in firefights, you may prefer to prioritize strafing in order to reduce the amount of damage you take.
Where the M16A4 Absolute Machine is designed for encounters at longer ranges, if you are forced into close-quarters combat, it's important to utilize the outstanding initial accuracy by aiming for the head or upper torso and entering fully automatic fire. The negligible drop in handling observed at point-blanc range makes locking onto targets relatively trivial as long as you can maintain a steady hand. Engaging multiple targets is perfectly viable, however you will find that bursting is a necessity.
The M16A4 Absolute Machine cannot be modified.
|38.7 (-1.7 – 2.3)||63.4||84.5||90.0||10.0||20||98.8|
The M16 VN has no significant amount of recoil, which mimics the outstanding handling offered by the M16A4 Absolute Machine. Despite this, bursting in smaller amounts greatly helps to reduce inevitable recoil. In addition, the fire rate of the M16A4 Absolute Machine is slightly higher, which matches the M16 VN's ability to remain stable for longer – resulting in similar damage outputs from both of weapons. The most notable downside of the M16 VN – its 20 bullet capacity – means engaging groups is difficult; a task made relatively trivial by the larger capacity of the M16A4 Absolute Machine.
|34.0 (-3.0 – 3.0)||69.6||85.7||94.6||10.53||30||95.0|
The M4A1 shares a relatively similar play-style to the M16A4 Absolute Machine on account of their matching accuracy and control statistics. While the actual damage output of the M4A1 is noticeably lower, it nonetheless boasts some of the best usability for rifle men weapons. Both weapons were intended to be used at medium ranges – their lessened efficacy at close range is overshadowed by their ability to endure past the majority of point man and other standard rifle man weapons. Due to this, their use is seen most often in demolition and other large maps.
• On account of the outstanding handling offered by the M16A4 Absolute Machine, you may find that holding the trigger down for long bursts is entirely viable, and, when in close-range, or when you know your target has low remaining health, fully-automatic fire can occasionally prove to be effective.
• Where the M16A4 Absolute Machine has such a tight initial cross-hair, actively aiming for the head is a useful tactic, regardless of the range at which you're engaging your enemy. It also means that close-quarters combat is less challenging; aiming for the head will ensure maximum damage output.
• Despite the M16A4 Absolute Machine having a scope available, it is not recommended to use it due to the drop in fire rate and the lack of precision. To maximize accuracy, crouch if necessary to improve shot grouping. The usability difference when standing, walking or shift-walking is insignificant.
• The M16A4 Absolute Machine was the focus of the fourth Fortune Star season, serving as the jackpot weapon in the same way certain weapons in the Mega Capsules did. It was the second featured rifle man weapon in the Fortune Stars, following the SAKO RK.95 Blackbeard from the first season.
• As standard with jackpot weapons, the M16A4 Absolute Machine features increasing damage with each kill; up to an extra 3 per bullet in PVP and 5 in co-op. The current increase can be seen at the bottom of the screen, and can serve as an indication of how many kills you have in the current round.
• The M16A4 Absolute Machine, unlike the original M16A4, has no available modifications, which omits the need to pay for extra recurring costs. To compensate, almost every statistic was dramatically increased (with the exception of fire rate), also making it a competitor to other modern rifles.