|“||A weapon painted with an unique pattern and used by rogue troops. A very mysterious model...||”|
|— Weapon Description|
The M4A1.MK3 Roswell is an Assault Rifle first introduced in "Lord of War" Tier Spender at 2013-05-16.
The M4A1 MK.3 Roswell is a cosmetic variant of the M4A1 MK.3. It can only be obtained through tiered spenders, mystery boxes, loot wheels, and loot forges offered by Aeria Games. Thus, the M4A1 MK.3 Roswell is very hard to obtain permanent, just like the M4A1 Freedom is too (the chances of winning it permanent is very little, as there is a higher probability of winning it timed for a certain amount of days). The M4A1 MK.3 Roswell features the unique, glowing, green pattern of the and the Alienware logo.
Unlike other modifiable weapons of the , the M4A1 MK.3 Roswell cannot be modded since the original M4A1 MK.3 cannot be modded as well.
The M4A1 MK.3 Roswell cannot be modified.
- M4A1 Carpio
- M4A1 Chrome
- M4A1 Cupid
- M4A1 Freedom
- M4A1 MK.3
- M4A1 Ocean
- M4A1 Tiger
- Treat it just like a M4A1 MK.3, as the M4A1 MK.3 Roswell is just a reskin of it.
- M4A1 MK.3: As the M4A1 MK.3 Roswell is a reskin of the M4A1 MK.3, the statistics are identical.
- M4A1: The M4A1 MK.3 Roswell features more damage (34 to 32), more accuracy (68 to 65), more stability (60 to 52), and higher range (43 to 42). They both share the shame magazine size (30) and mobility (55).
- The name of this gun is a reference to the Roswell incident where a UFO supposedly crashed into the town of Roswell. The custom paintjob of the Roswell looks like a high tech cybernetic cover, referencing to aliens.
- Following KAVA's endorsement from Alienware, six "Roswell" weapons were created, each sporting the Alienware logo. Two weapons were made for each class: the SR-2M Roswell and MP7A1 Roswell for Point Man, the M4A1.MK3 Roswell and FG42 Roswell for Rifle Man, and the TPG1 Roswell and Mosin-Nagant Roswell for Sniper. This gun is the fifth of the Roswell series to be brought over to UAVA.