Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|“||Compact SMG developed in 1980 in Italy. Design itself is a bit old fashioned but the shape that awes with unique charisma and 50 rounds massive cartridge are truly distinguishing character.||”|
|— Weapon Description|
The M4 Spectre is a Sub Machine Gun introduced during the 06-14-10 Content Update and is considered to be among the worst weapons in AVA. Although it possesses decent damage and decent range, its recoil and bloom combination hinder its CQB full auto capabilities and make it less then ideal for most point men.
That being said, once the weapon is mastered and modded it becomes a quite capable weapon with exceptional suppressing fire capabilities for a point man weapon. However, without much experience, it is quite useless and limiting. The overall recoil of the M4 Spectre is quite similar to the rifle man's M16A2.
It is also notable as being the only known point man weapon with a Shock Absorber Stock available to it.
- Burst Barrel (+2 RoF, -1 Accuracy)
- Advanced Silencer (No damage dropoff)
- Mechanism Upgrade (+1 RoF, -1 Accuracy)
- Soft Grip (+2 Stability, -1 Accuracy)
- Carbon Grip (+1 Stability)
- Shock Absorber (+1 Accuracy, -1 Stability)
Beginner's Build: (Soft Grip -OR- Shock absorber)
ROF Build (BBarrel, ROF Trigger, Shock Absorber, Aimshot Grip)
SD Build (STBarrel, ROF Trigger, Shock Absorber, Soft Grip)
- The M4 Spectre has 2 main Problems: Inadequate RoF for CQB performance, and bad weapon stability for longer ranges. As a Result, one must choose whether they would attempt to fix the first problem, the second, or a combination of both.
- To improve CQB: Slap on all of the RoF Mods
- To improve Range Combat: Slap on the SA Stock
- When modded well, the weapon feels like a Point Man derivative of the M16A2 with Range Barrel.
&Although the accuracy stat is absurdly low, just like the M16A2 the weapon can amaze with well articulated headshots especially due to its high Range and decent overall damage.
UMP45 - The M4 Spectre has similar stats and performs comparably, while having 2 times more of the ammunition
Aug A2 Commando - The Aug has superior Recoil Control, ROF and Scope, The M4 Spectre has More ammo and less Bloom
Calico M950 - The guns have many similarities, but the Calico is slightly better at range, while in CQB a well modded M4 Spectre can win due to less bloom.
- It should be noted that this gun has a nickname in Korean AVA which directly translates to "The Dove", for the gun's general inability to kill quickly.
- The M4 Spectre is one of the cheapest weapon in the game. It costs only 999 AP or 37,000 euros.