|“||MG4KE, used by the German Federal Armed Forces, is a model specially created to better maintain the ammunition compatibility compared to the G36. It is similar in size to other rifles but general operability is enhanced.||”|
|— Weapon Description|
The MG4KE is the first permanent light machine gun the players can get for Rifleman class. It has high damage, incredibly high penetration as well as high range, allowing the gun to kill with 3-4 shots to the torso even at long range and against Iyan-09 armor. Althoguh it has very low recoil even in sustained fire, it blooms substantially, thus causing the gun to operate best when scoped-in. Unfortunately, it has an extremely long reload time and the combination of the default 30 ammo magazine and high rate of fire means reloading will be frequent.
The MG4KE can be upgraded to have 50 or 70 ammo in one mag (+20 ammo and +40 ammo triggers), but at the cost of reducing rate of fire; this forces the player to use the scope attachment to maintain the ROF. It's best to prefire corners when using either ammo mod, otherwise the player will be outgunned by other guns with higher rate of fire, most of the time.
Overall, when unmodded, the MG4KE handles like an AK107-Bis with higher damage, penetration and lower accuracy.
- Exclusive Dot Sight (-1.8 Mobility)
- +20 Ammo Clip (+1 Damage, -17.6 Accuracy, -10.6 Auto Fire ACC, +0.5 Stability, -1.8 Mobility, -2.31 ROF, +20 Ammo)
- +40 Ammo Clip (+2 Damage, -17.6 Accuracy, -10.6 Auto Fire ACC, +0.7 Stability, -3.5 Mobility, -3.33 ROF, +40 Ammo)
Note: The ROF is noticeably higher when aim down sight with the scope despite the stat saying otherwise.
High Rate of Fire and High Accuracy (Best build for demo and such)Edit
- Exclusive Dot Sight only
- If you don't mind the long reload, only use the dot sight. This will maintain your high ROF as well as more accuracy over range.
High Ammo ( Good in annihilation)Edit
- Exclusive Dot Sight
- +20 Ammo Clip
- Use this build if you don't want to reload frequently. Must aim down sight with the scope to maintain the ROF.
- AK74M - comparable DPS of the MG4KE (50 mag); highly similar if the AK74M has the reinforced barrel mod.
- For long ranges, it is recommended that you use the scope if you have it, due to the sole fact that the MG4KE's accuracy is horrid.
- It's not recommended to use the +40 ammo mod as it will reduce the ROF of MG4KE significantly, not to mention reducing your mobility to roughly the speed of holding an RPG.
- The MG4KE is the first Light Machine Gun that can be bought for permanent, in the US Alliance of Valiant Arms
- The MG4KE is arguably the heaviest portable weapon in Alliance of Valiant Arms
- MG4KE has the lowest mobility of all Rifleman weapon .
- Using the +40 Ammo mod will make the MG4KE slow as a "turtle", both in mobility and fire rate.
- When using the +40 Ammo clip modification the MG4KE will have the second biggest ammo capacity of Rifleman weapons, only beaten by the M249 Red Tiger.