Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The OTs-14 Groza is an Assault Rifle first introduced first introduced the 27th February 2013 Content Update.
The OTs-14 Groza is currently one of two assault rifles to come with an integrated silencer, the other being the RX4-Storm .
Despite the modest damage of 35, Groza actually ignores the armour and helmets to some extents, doing actually more damage than written in the description.
- Burst Barrel (+2 RoF , -1 Accuracy)
- Long Range Barrel (+2 Range, -1 Stability)
- Reinforced Barrel (+3 Damage, -1 Stability, -1 RoF)
Long Range Barrel ll (+2 Range)
Reinforced Barrel (+3 Damage, -1 Rof, -1 stability)
- Close Range - Spray at head
- Middle Range - Short but fast burst at head
- Long Range - Crouch and tap, if possible aim at head
- OTS14 Valentinoid - Capsule variant
- OTs-Urushi - Mega Capsule variant
- OTs-14 Blue Dragon - Mega Capsule variant
- OTs-14 Silverion - Lastman Standing variant-(n/a via capsule)
- OTS-14 White Shark
- OTs-14 Krypton
The RX4-Storm has a slightly higher range (50 vs 47), a slightly higher accuracy (77 vs 76), higher ammo per magazine(30 vs 20) and is more able to modify. The OTs-14 Groza has a slightly higher damage (35 vs 33), much higher stability (55 vs 38), higher mobility (55 vs 50), and much higher ROF (65 vs 46).
- The OTs-14 Groza is considered one of 4 best assault rifles in KAVA. But in AVA it feels more like a weaker AMD65.
- The OTs-14 Groza is regarded as one of the best assault rifles in KAVA because of the integrated silencer. The Groza is the only practical silenced assault rifle in the game, and allows riflemen to stay off the radar. This weapon is more practical than the RX4-Storm, and can be used in either stealth play or flanking. The rifle is also extremely accurate because of the small crosshairs. Due to the silencer, the gun does not bloom very quickly, allowing the crosshair to remain fairly small during sustained fire.