The PGM.338 is a Sniper Rifle first introduced during the 08-17-11 Content Update in pre-release capsules.
Ever since the TPG1 got nerfed, the PGM.338 became, on paper, the most powerful Sniper-Rifle in A.V.A. The PGM.338 was a highly anticipated sniper rifle with the first appearance of the .338 Lapua Barrel 2 mod, which will rack up 114 points of raw damage, surpassing the TPG1's long standing 110 damage per shot. The PGM.338 also has a faster scope speed thanks to scope mods and the possibility of using a precision scope instead of the high magazine for close range combat or quickscoping. However, PGM.388 also regains the dreadful trait of auto-zooming after every shot, which leads to Quick-Switching for a faster ROF and total Mobility.
The sniper rifle is designed for very long range combat by default because of the scope's high magnification; therefore it is 'easier' to aim at enemies who are farther away.
This sniper rifle is one of the 'true' snipers, in that all of its statistics are focused on ones that are important for snipers: damage, range, and accuracy. The PGM.338 can be modified for nearly 100 accuracy and be modified to 114 damage. It also has high range to boot, so this weapon's main purpose is sniping from a distance. It also has a really high price at 59,000 euros, but for its unbelievable strength and range, it is worth the price.
- Unmodded, the PGM.338 will tend to tag a fair amount, despite its 99 damage.
- With the .338 Lapua Barrel II, limb shots tend to 1-shot opponents.
- Precision Scope (+3 Range)
- High Magnification Scope (+4 Range)
- .338 Lapua Barrel (+10 Damage, -2 Stability)
- .338 Lapua Barrel 2 (+15 Damage, -3 Stability)
- Precision Trigger (+1 Accuracy, -1 Stability)
- Sniper Trigger (+2 Accuracy)
- Veteran Mechanism (+1 Rate of Fire)
- Ergonomic Grip (+1 Accuracy)
- Weight Grip (+1 Stability, -1 Mobility)
High RoF similar to FR-F2Edit
With this build PGM.338 becomes similar to the FR-F2 in RoF. The PGM.338 gains 15 Damage, 3 Range, 1 RoF and 1 Accuracy in exchange of 3 points less stability.
- Precision Scope
- .338 Lapua Barrel 2
- Veteran Mechanism
- Ergonomic Grip
- Milad PGM.338
- PGM Kaliya
- Hecate Hot Road
- PGM.338 Albino
- PGM.338 Red Onyx
- PGM.338 Code Blue
- PGM.338 Argos
- The PGM.338's stats make it well suited for defensive gameplay.
- The PGM.338 has horrible moveshot- stop moving before trying to shoot the enemy!
- Quickswitching allows the PGM.338 to fire much faster, almost as fast as an FR-F2.
- The gun is made by PGM Precision, a French gun manufacturing company. The rifle's full name is PGM Mini-Hecate, chambered in the .338 Lapua Magnum cartridge.
- Although PGM.338 has a high raw damage, the Tag rate of this weapon is slightly higher than other Sniper Rifle.