|“||A limited variant of the PGM.338 sniper rifle branded with the American flag. Liberate your opponent's brain matter from their skulls!||”|
|— Weapon Description|
The PGM.338 Freedom is a Sniper Rifle first introduced during the 08-17-11 Content Update in pre-release capsules.
The PGM.338 Freedom is a cosmetic variant of the PGM.338. There is no different statistic wise, and neither does it perform any better than the regular PGM.338. It is modifiable, and was available permanent right when ijji transferred to Aeria Games. The PGM.338 Freedom is exactly like the PGM.338, just with an American flag paint design branded on it. It is part of the Freedom Series, which include the M4A1 Freedom, P90 Freedom, and the PGM.338 Freedom.
- Unmodded, the PGM.338 will tend to tag a fair amount, despite its 99 damage.
- With the .338 Lapua Barrel II, arm shots tend to 1 shot opponents, due to the latter being unarmored, and the PGM.338 having 114 damage, this observation leads to believe the arm takes <14 less damage.
- Precision Scope
- High Magnification Scope
- .338 Lapua Barrel (+15 Damage, -7.5 Recoil Control)
- .338 Lapua Barrel 2 (+25 Damage, -15.4 Recoil Control)
- Precision Trigger (+2.5 Accuracy)
- Sniper Trigger (+1.8 Accuracy, -0.13 Swap Auto Fire)
- Veteran Mechanism (+1 Rate of Fire)
- Ergonomic Grip (+1.4 Accuracy)
- Weight Grip (+11.5 Recoil Control, -0.8 Mobility)
High RoF similar to FR-F2Edit
With this build PGM.338 Freedom becomes similar to FR-F2 in RoF. Rifle gains 15 Damage, 3 Range, 1 RoF and 1 Accuracy in exchange of 3 points less stability.
- Precision Scope
- .338 Lapua Barrel 2
- Veteran Mechanism
- Ergonomic Grip
One Hit Kill % Edit
14 Armor equipped
10 shots per distance
Shot at the arms
Barrel: .338 Lapua Barrel 2
- Search a good sniping-spot and play defensive. Stay in the back and do not rush (!).
- The PGM.338 is not a moveshot-sniper! If you spot a enemy, than crouch, zoom in and try to shoot him.
- Quickswitch! This weapon is fast at quickswitching, but not as fast as FR-F2!
- PGM Precisions, is a French gun manufacturing company. The PGM.338's alternate name is the PGM Mini-Hecate, chambered for the .338 Lapua Magnum. Its bigger brother, the PGM Hecate II, fires the mighty .50 Caliber.
- The stats are misleading. The PGM.338 does have slightly less power than the TPG-1, probably since the PGM.338 likes to eat away armor points first. This is the same with the PGM.338 Freedom.