Prison Break Survival is a co-op mission that involves either 1, or 4 players surviving in a "Prison" as more, and increasingly difficult prisoner NPCs spawn. Every 3 minutes, ~2 special "Green Prisoners" spawn; upon killing them, they drop a box which players pick up. The amount of boxes picked up before ultimately losing determines the reward all players in the room get at the end of the game.
- Helicopter - All 4 players camp in the acute angle formed by the crashed helicopter and the chainlink fence; prisoners don't spawn too close by, and it provides the players to only have to watch 1 front
- Truck - Suitable for 3 players due to size constraints
- Main Room - All 4 players camp in the room; the two doorways provide an easy way to channel prisoners into a stream for easy killing. Be warned, however, that there are prisoner spawns within the room itself
- 1 Kill (any type) = 1 exp (confirmed)
- Supply is based on time alive.
- 1 Box = 10 Euros
- 2 Boxes = 100 Euros
- 3 Boxes = 500 Euros
- 4 Boxes = STG44 (24 hours)
- 5 Boxes = STG44 (3 days)
- 6 Boxes = STG44 (7 days)
- 7 Boxes = PPSh41 (24 hours)
- 8 Boxes = PPSh41 (3 days)
- 9 Boxes = PPSh41 (7 days)
- 10 Boxes = Walther P38 (24 hours)
- 11 Boxes = Walther P38 (3 days)
- 12 Boxes = Walther P38 (7 days)
- 13 Boxes = L2A3 (24 hours)
- 14 Boxes = L2A3 (3 days)
- 15 Boxes = L2A3 (7 days)
- 16+ Boxes = Contrary to popular belief, there is no reward given. This has been proven based on multiple test runs.
NOW , THERE ISN T ANY REWARDS ANYMORE ...