Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The SCAR-L is a Rifleman weapon first introduced during the 08-13-13 Content Update in Korean AVA.
The gun does not feature any mods.
The SCAR-L has great accuracy and low recoil.After about 10 shot ,it will bloom quickly so It must not to spay at mid and long range. Therefore it has the potential to be a lethal weapon in mid-range. It is recommended to always aim for the head and control burst to negate it's rather low damage.
- Remington R4
The Remington Has More Damage(35),Range(50),Accuracy(82) And Stability (64) Also Its More Cheaper (34,000 Euros 30 Days) And Its Available At A Much Lower Rank,But It Has Less Mobility(51) And ROF(53)
The AMD More Damage (35),Range (45) And Mobility (63) Also The Possibility To Add Mods To It.But It Has Less Stability (35) And ROF (51)
- The rifle's full name is FNH Special operations forces Combat Assault Rifle - Light
- Ironically, it is a very modular rifle in real life, with a full complement of picatinny rails, however, ingame the rifle has no modifications available.
- The ingame rifle is modeled after the 3rd Generation SCAR-L with the standard 14 inch (or 35.5cm) barrel
- The rifle comes in 4 configurations, the SCAR-L (as depicted ingame), the SCAR-H (firing the same 7.62x51mm round as the SA-58 PARA), the SSR (or Sniper Support Rifle, again chambered in 7.62) and the SCAR PDW (Compact SBR chambered in 5.56x45mm, same as the SCAR-L).Each of these configurations have their own barrel lenghts aswell, for example the SCAR-H CQC (45,7cm) the SCAR-H STD (standard 40cm) and the SCAR-H LB (50cm long barrel).
- The SCAR-L has the same firing sound as the Remington R4 ingame.