|— Weapon Description|
The SR-2M Pheonix is a Mega Capsule prize released in the 03-03-14 Content Update. It is just a cosmetic version of the SR-2M Veresk.
Currently considered one of the top tier SMGs alongside the MP7A1 and, to a lesser degree, the AKS-74U, the SR-2M Veresk's lower stability and accuracy are balanced by a high rate of fire, damage, decent range and high mobility, allowing players to get into its most effective range. For players that can handle the recoil and cross hair bloom, this means higher damage over range compared to the MP7 and slightly more reliable close quarters effectiveness compared to the AKS-74U. This weapon has been called the "Para of Pointmen", due to it's difficulty in using it past close quarters, even if it has an extreme ROF and high damage. Also, the Veresk sports unusually high penetration and can tear through armor quickly, similar to the Para. Bursting with this weapon has less recoil then an MP7, if only for a few shots. Those few shots in close quarters however, will usually be enough to take down an enemy. Aiming for the upper chest/neck is advised. This gun is low ammo with certain mods, so look out.
- Dot(x2 HS)
- Burst Barrel (Accuracy -0.8, Auto Fire ACC -0.3, Auto Fire +0.83)
- Sharpshooter Barrel (Accuracy +1.5, Auto Fire ACC +1.1, Auto Fire -0.87)
- Mechanism Improvement (Auto Fire ACC -0.5, Auto Fire +0.83)
- Magazine Replacement (Ammo +10, Mobility -1.0)
- Silicon Grip (Accuracy +0.3, Auto Fire ACC +3.5)
- Ergonomic Grip (Accuracy +1.1, Auto Fire ACC +0.9)
- Burst Barrel (+2 ROF, -1 Accuracy)
- Magazine Replacement ( +10 ammo, -2 Mobility)
- Ergonomic Grip (+1 Accuracy)
The Veresk has MUCH higher mobility (90 to AKs-74u's 70) and MUCH higher RoF (81 to 65). The AKS-74U Has notably higher Damage (36 to Veresk's 33) and MUCH Higher Range (30 to Veresk's 22). They Share the same Accuracy (40) Stability (28) and Clip Size (30)
Note that the AKS-74u isn't as moddable as the Veresk since the AKS does not have a scope, nor does its have mods as potent as the Veresk's.
The Veresk has MUCH higher Damage (33 to MP7's 27), and negigibly higher range (22 to 20). Since they share the same RoF and Veresk has higher Dmg, the Veresk has a higher DPS. Though no stat defends this, it is often percieved that the Veresk has higher Penetration.
The MP7A1 has negigibly higher Accuracy (42 to Veresk's 40) MUCH higher stability (44 to 28), negligibly higher mobility (92 to 90, assuming the Veresk uses the Ammo Mod.), and a much larger clip (40 to Veresk's 30, again assuming the Ammo Mod.) It also has a Laser sight mod (+1 Acc, -1 Mobility) not available to the Veresk.
Although they have the exact same RoF (81), the MP7's RoF does not drop when using the scope, and (depending on which barrel is used) usually fires 0.5 bullets per second faster, whereas veresk's problematic recoil and bloom need to be dealt with by bursting, further disadvantaging it. Japanese AVA wiki - rof comparison
- Do not rush aimlessly. Even though the Pointman is the fastest class, if you go offsides blinded campers/sound players will kill you instantly.
- Do not fight over 30 meters; your gun will do no damage. Keep your fights under 30 meters.
- Bursting in 5-10 bullets to keep a small crosshair.