The SV98 Cyber Nova Priam is a bolt-action sniper rifle used by snipers, and was available for permanent purchase in the seventh installment of the Mega Capsules. It is an upgraded model and custom variant of the SV98, featuring completely reworked art: a grey and electric-blue metallic structure accompanied by electricity crackles, moving parts and an extended framework.
The SV98 Cyber Nova Priam was modeled around the Silver Arrow variant of the SV98 and therefore also features an extremely fast scope, draw speed and bolt-action phase. This weapon's exceptional overall speed means the user does not have to rely so heavily on quick-switching, and makes quick-scoping significantly easier. Its usability is paired with a large accuracy, rate of fire and ammo clip, making it ideal for rushing the opposition and engaging with multiple targets when necessary.
Only a single scope phase is available meaning that this weapon isn't designed for larger ranges, but the magnification makes locating targets at anything up to 40 meters very comfortable. Due to the scope-out speed also being fast, the maneuverability of the the SV98 Cyber Nova Priam becomes more noticeable: you will not have to quick-switch out in order to cancel the scope phase since scoping-out ends up being quicker. This tactical advantages allows users to scout a location with relative ease.
Despite having the same range as the SV98 Silver Arrow, the damage has been increased, and tagging does not regularly occur until about 20 meters on the legs, and 30 meters on the arms. In addition to this, similarly to other Mega Capsule jackpot weapons, the SV98 Cyber Nova Priam's damage also increases by 1 every time you kill a target in PVP up to a maximum of 3, and increases by 0.1 in co-op mode up to a maximum of 5, meaning that the tag rate becomes even less with each kill.
The SV98 Cyber Nova Priam has one of the smallest hip-fire cross-hairs of any sniper rifle, so in close-quarter combat, no-scoping is very viable. Since tagging at point-blank range is very uncommon, you can expect to secure the kill the majority of the time when a shot is landed this way. More experienced snipers may still benefit from scoping in at close range due to the magnification not being so intense, but it should be noted that doing so will result in an increased time between shots.
The SV98 Cyber Nova Priam cannot be modified.
The DSR-1 is one of the few snipers rifles that can compete with the SV98 Cyber Nova Priam in terms of scoping speed. Both of these weapons have a single phase scope, and both can enter and exit said phase extremely quickly. While they feature high damage, tagging targets can become problematic at longer ranges, more noticeably so in the DSR-1. The hip-firing ability is also shared: these weapons have exceptional handling and are both commonly used to rush. The SV98 Cyber Nova Priam has 8 more ammunition by default, making it the better choice for engaging multiple targets.
The DTA SRS actually exerts a lot of the same characteristics as the DSR-1, also making it notably similar to the SV98 Cyber Nova Priam. Scoping speed on the DTA SRS is a little slower but the tag rate is a smaller. Again, both of these weapons are commonly used to rush due to their outstanding handling. The DTA SRS features a second scope phase, making it better suited for engaging with targets at a longer range, but results in a slower scope-out time. This weapon also has 8 less ammo than the SV98 Cyber Nova Priam, but its reduced tag rate makes this less of a problem.
• Specifically being a variant of the SV98 Silver Arrow, this weapon was designed for rushing – the SV98 Cyber Nova Priam's outstanding damage, high-capacity magazine, and scope and draw speeds make it a deadly choice for snipers who decide to push up further than expected and engage multiple targets.
• The SV98 Cyber Nova Priam works best when used to engage targets at close and medium ranges: tagging may become more frequent at distances past 30 meters, but targets will rarely tag below this. The exceptionally fast single-phase scope makes sniping very comfortable at distances up to 40 meters.
• The SV98 Cyber Nova Priam has one of the most accurate hip-fire cross-hairs of any other sniper rifle currently in the game, meaning that if you're forced to engage a target at a very close range, no-scoping is very viable. You're advised to crouch to maximize the accuracy, and quick-switch in case anything misses.
• Although the SV98 Cyber Nova Priam was based on the SV98 Silver Arrow, this variant has seen a dramatic improvement in damage and handling, making it the best version of the SV98 currently available. The SV98 was notorious for its high tag rate, but the upgrades undertaken here aim to end the stereotype.
• The SV98 Cyber Nova Priam was released in the seventh season of the Mega Capsules, which was also the last season that will be released to Aeria's North American/European version of Alliance of Valiant Arms, making it the very last jackpot weapon with a damage increase per kill to be made publicly available.
• The SV98 Cyber Nova Priam has no available modifications, omitting the need to pay for any extra recurring costs. Despite this, it still performs better than other versions of the SV98, including those that can be modified – in the past, modifications for the SV98 were mainly intended to make the weapon's use feasible.