Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|“||SVD Dragunov is a semi-automatic designated marksman rifle developed in the Soviet Union. SVDs are light weight and equipped with a special foldable butt, despite boasting excellent recoil control features.||”|
|— Weapon Description|
The SVDM SE in UAVA,also known as the SVDM Mod 0 in other versions.This sniper rifle has great ROF, and a need-to-be improved stability. What makes the SVDM SE valuable is its modifications. It has modifications for every single category excluding paint modifications. This way, the player can easily modify an extreme increase in stability. The SVDM SE is very similar to the Knights SR25, and can 1 hit kill at close ranges. Due to the jerky recoil (which goes left and right), stability modifications are a must. The SVDM SE has pretty high mobility, which makes it easy to rush up to enemies and make a quick 1 shot kill. The scope is identical to the Dragunov SVD's scope.
- Quick Scope: Single phase, fast zoom scope.
- Sharpshooter Barrel: Accuracy +2, ROF -1
- Light Weight Barrel: Range -1, Mobility +1, ROF +2
- Long Range Barrel: Range +1, Stability -1
- Custom Trigger: Stability +1, ROF -1
- Rapid-Fire Mechanism: ROF +1
- Weight Grip: Stability +1, Mobility -1
- Light Stock: Stability -1, Mobility +2
- Heavy Stock: Stability +1, Mobility -2
- Fast Reaction: Range -1, Stability +2, Mobility -1
Stability and ROF Mod
- Light Weight Barrel: Range -1, Mobility +1, ROF +2; mainly used to increase ROF
- Rapid-Fire Mechanism: ROF +1; used to increase ROF
- Weight Grip: Stability +1, Mobility -1; mainly used for stability increase
- Fast Reaction: Range -1, Stability +2, Mobility -1; mainly used for stability increase
TOTAL: Range -2, Mobility -1, Stability +3, ROF +3
- The SVDM SE feels like a HK417 with lower tag rate and higher recoil. Use stability modifications as much as possible, as the recoil will make it hard to suppress continuous fire accurately.
- Aim for the head, like what you do with all semi-automatic sniper rifles. Though the SVDM SE will sometimes kill with 1 shot, the SVDM SE is best used as a headshot hunter. You cannot rely on the occasional 1 hit kill, as the SVDM SE as a rather low tag rate for a semi-automatic sniper rifle, but a pretty high tag rate compared to a bolt-action sniper rifle.
- For close quarter combat (CQC), use the Quick Scope. It will increase the scope in time. Since the SVDM SE can kill with 1 round at close range, this is ideal for tight spaces and smaller maps.
- Dragunov SVD: The SVDM SE features the same damage (86), 7 higher range (67 to 60), same accuracy (91), 2 more stability (37 to 35), same mobility (18), and 1 more ROF point (29 to 28). Since the SVDM SE is an upgrade of the Dragunov SVD, it is obvious that the SVDM SE is better than its predecessor.
- The SVDM SE is also known as the SVDM Mod 0. In events hosted by Aeria Games, the weapon is logged as "SVDM Mod 0" in your item history, not "SVDM SE".