|“||A limited-edition SMG model with a special alloy finishing manually inlaid on the surface of an M4 Spectre. It features a new, expanded-capacity magazine.||”|
|— Weapon Description|
The Spectre Double Ten is a skinned variant of the Spectre Tauben. It was originally released in the Double Ten Box in the capsule shop along with the T65K2 Double Ten and Kar-98k Double Ten. Statistically and performance-wise, it is identical to the Tauben (with +3 Bullets per magazine).
See Spectre Tauben
The exterior features a Chinese-inspired design, using black and dark red as the main coat, while being covered in elegant gold engravings of dragons and lions.
- Burst Barrel (-0.1 ACC, -0.1 AutoFire ACC, +0.64 AutoFire)
- Advanced Silencer (Nullifies range penalty when using silencer)
- Mechanism Improvement (-0.1 AutoFire ACC, +0.64 AutoFire)
- Soft Grip (-1.3 ACC, -1.1 AutoFire ACC, +Crosshair Recovery Speed)
- Carbon Grip (+0.1 ACC, +5.1 AutoFire ACC)
- Shock Absorber (+3.1 ACC, +2.6 AutoFire ACC)
- "Double Ten" refers to the National Day of the Republic of China. This commemorates the fall of the Qing Dynasty and the establishment of the Republic of China