Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|“||[T91 Assault rifle] A modernized model of the T86 rifle. Removable handle and rail system is applied. A gas piston system helps to improve its stability.||”|
|— Weapon Description|
The T91 is an automatic assault rifle used by rifle men, and was briefly made available for permanent purchase by soldiers of any rank through the Halloween 2014 mystery box, which had been released in the in-game capsule shop. It is an original as opposed to an upgraded model and/or custom variant; having been based on the real-life weapon of the same name.
The T91 assumes the role of a standard yet powerful assault rifle. It provides a throwback to some of the more simpler designs introduced early on, but still exerts a consistent damage output and exceptional handling. Its comfortable fire rate and stability pair together to form a very easy-to-handle weapon, even during prolonged fire. It therefore accommodates to a few different play-styles, encouraging both active and passive methods of combat.
Most notably, the usability of the T91 is difficult to fault, where its accuracy and stability remain at manageable proportions regardless of whether you are crouching, standing or walking around. This advantage can be observed during firefights, where this weapon is often able to outperform other rifles of a similar tier. This tight shot grouping is constantly observed and, as such, you will find that your efficacy does not become diminished even at longer ranges.
The T91 is capable of killing targets very quickly as long as you can successfully land a decent amount of shots. With each shot, the target's armor will be ripped apart a bit, causing each succeeding bullet to cause more damage. For these reasons, in medium and long ranges, you're advised to utilize this weapon's spray capability. Zooming increases the accuracy and stability without affecting your fire rate, and only minimally decreases your field of view.
Despite being slightly more stable than other standard rifles, the T91 unfortunately lacks the high damage seen in more modern weapons. Since this weapon will suffer to higher damage-per-second weapons in close-quarter combat, racking up as much damage as possible in these situations is essential. Where point men are likely to be problematic, adopting a slower approach can be useful, since enduring your opponents is this weapon's strong point.
The T91 cannot be modified.
|34.0 (-3.0 – 3.0)||69.6||85.7||94.6||10.53||30||95.0|
The M4A1 has very little recoil, and while such a pattern cannot be replicated with the T91, bursting in smaller amounts can minimize the amount of visible recoil. The fire rate of the these two weapons is similar, but is slightly higher on the M4A1. However, it is less effective at engaging target for longer due to its slightly worse handling, and actually results in similar damage output from both weapons. The M4A1's weak point is its accuracy; enemies at a large distance can prove to be problematic – a task which is viably more trivial for the T91.
|37.2 (-4.2 – 1.8)||66.9||83.2||90.9||9.62||30||93.2|
The XM8, being very similar statistic-wise, shares a similar play-style as the T91. The XM8's damage and armor penetration are both higher, but the dramatic decrease in rate of fire makes for a comparable damage output. The XM8 performs best at medium range, the T91 at long range, and both can out-endure other popular rifles. But both suffer slightly at short range, especially against point men. The XM8 suffers from inaccuracy during full automatic fire, and since spray capability is essential, some users will prefer the T91.
The T91 does not currently have any variants.
• The T91 was designed to be sprayed – don't be afraid to hold the trigger down for a little longer if it means securing the kill. Fully automatic fire can be viable even at medium ranges, but keep your cross-hair aimed at the center of your target in order to ensure maximum coverage.
• Even at much longer ranges, the T91 is able to fire in unconventionally large bursts while maintaining damage, which will allow you to endure past a great deal of other weapons. Take cover if you need to, or fire shorter bursts if the drop in stability or accuracy starts to being noticeable.
• The T91 receives a boost to both accuracy and stability when zooming without decreasing your fire rate, which is an extremely rare occurrence among assault rifles. In order to maximize the usability and your damage output, you are encouraged therefore to zoom whenever possible.
• The T91, as of the 27th January 2016, has only ever been released in the 2014 Halloween mystery box, which had briefly been made available in the in-game capsule shop. Along with a couple of other weapons, it was a rare, hidden reward and was never officially announced as being available.
• As the T91 has been quite difficult to obtain, users looking to utilize a weapon with similar performance may notice the distinct similarities to the M4A1, in both damage output and usability. Although the M4A1 is slightly less stable, it makes up for it by offering a higher damage statistic.
• The T91 does not have any available modifications. This omits the need to pay for any extra recurring costs – the low resulting maintenance cost reduces the on-going euro fees. It also means that, with the exception of ammo boosts, all iterations of this weapon are the same.