____This personal blog is mostly about the weapon statistics in AVA I've been record and measure for 2 years. Sadly, as the SEA-AVA is now closed , and my university life is now getting more and more intense. I decided to end the project (at least, for now) and publish the result of my finding, it may be not the best , or correct compared to other findings.
1. I measured the rate of fire from the weapon's "attack interval" (time between shot)
2. The measurement were taken from a video, which has been recorded at 30 FPS (in-game record). Frames rounding will affect the measurement, anything more sensitive than 0.1 second and rate of fire will be an aproximate number, not an actual one.
3. Weapon's name/ modification may varies betwe…
Read more >
Since I played AVA, I've been doing a project on measuring weapon rate of fire and it's magnification (I called the latter as "many-magnification project" ) and posted on the webboard of "Thailand AVA" .But now, the game is going to be close on December 15th, as well as the game's webboard . So I decided to move the project's content to here by creating my personal blog and just copy-paste it. But before I do it, I have a question, should I do it? even though most of the information is not listed in the weapon's status (such as rate of fire, draw time and reload time) but for me, the information I have may be "too personal" and may not be suitable for wikia. So I decide to ask you and admin, should I do it or not. if I can, how should I…Read more >
According to the recent post from Asiasoft (Distributor for SEA [Yes, and Thai server as well] version of AVA)
The AVA game of South-East asia server will be discontinued in December 15th, 2014 as the game developer refused to extend the distribution licence of the game.
Source (Thai Language, Google translate doesn't work): http://ava.playpark.com/th/ViewContent.aspx?id=9254
(English) http://playfps.playpark.com/en/ViewContent.aspx?id=9264Read more >
It's looks like that KAVA just release the new patch that change most of the weapon stats
This is what he posted on SEA AVA BBS
- Blue Skull: dmg 90 -> 44
- Dual TMP: dmg 23 -> 26
- Kriss Humble V: dmg 35 -> 39
- M1A1 Thompson: dmg 33 -> 37
- Trenchgun M1897: dmg 74 -> 43
- AKS-74U Desmodus: dmg 36 -> 34, range: 30 -> 23, acc 41, stab 33 -> 31, mobi 75 -> 77, rof 69 -> 71
- Bizon Arachne: dmg 31 -> 34, acc 82 -> 81, ammo 64 -> 63
- Dual Uzi: dmg 24 -> 22
- MP7A1 Bahamut: dmg 30 -> 34
- P90 Harimau: dmg 32 -> 34
- AKS-74U: dmg 36 -> 40
- Benelli M1014: dmg 90 -> 43
- Bizon PP-19: dmg 31 -> 34
- Calico M950: dmg 32 -> 36
- FN TPS: dmg 91 -> 45
- KBP PP-2000: dmg 32 -> 36, range 20 -> 21
- Kriss Super V: dmg 34 -> 38
- K1A1 Ra…
Read more >
The Korea AVA is just replace all the UZI with the " UZI Mod 0 "
Should I edit the old page or make the new page about it ?Read more >