The Uzi is a Sub Machine Gun, that is not available anymore in UAVA.
The Uzi is a submachine gun that is available only to the Pointman class. Its main selling factor is its excellent rate of fire, which greatly makes up for its low damage, low range, and low stability – provided that the weapon is used at near point-blank range. At any longer ranges, the effectiveness of the Uzi rapidly diminishes, as it both loses its damage rapidly and becomes harder to control. Its recoil is high but mostly vertical (and can be countered by pulling the crosshairs down), and its spread is decent for the first few shots. Afterwards, its crosshairs expand rapidly and its recoil becomes akin to riding a bucking bull, to put it at the very least.
In the hands of a skilled player, it can easily dominate close quarter areas in maps such as Cold Case, and is effective for defending oneself when repairing a tank or assaulting the tank repairers in the Escort game mode. Its mobility is very high as well, allowing for rapid entry into the heat of action, as well as fast escapes from unwanted firefights.
The low capacity of the Uzi can be modified to 32 rounds instead of 25, which is highly recommended, as the Uzi expends ammunition extremely quickly and will often leave a player reloading at the most inconvenient times if not carefully monitored.
It is a common jest that this gun is simply a "weaker but silence-able Veresk", which would not be inaccurate to say given their similarly High DPS and very similar recoil patterns. However, do not underestimate this weapon because of that title; they are both high quality weapons and the tradeoff is really up to personal preference.
It should also be noted that the Uzi excells wonderfully at Prison Break: Survival, as the only negative aspects of the gun (Stability and range) are completely overshadowed by its pros (high rate of fire, high damage, high mobility, great recoil control, great DPS, Fast reload). However, the comparatively more popular Bizon PP-19 is more forgiving thanks to its larger mag, and thus is more suitable for a larger audience who just want a reliable weapon rather than a high-preformance one.
One of the most important advantages with Uzi is that it doesn't have a Range Penalty when the Silencer is equipped, in other words, damage is the same as when the silencer is not equipped.
Bring of Ducky Rank, the Uzi is one of the few rentable weapons in ijji AvA. It is also one of the more recommended ones, and is definately worth trying.
This gun is now unavailable and removed from the shop from the March 3, 2014 patch.
- Burst Barrel (+2 RoF, -1 Accuracy)
- Exchangeable Magazine Type (+7 Ammo)
- Silicon Grip (+1 Stability)
- Soft Grip (-1 Accuracy +2 Stability)
- Burst Barrel
- Magazine Replacement
- Silicon Grip
- Close-range - Spray at body or burst at head. With its high DPS it will lead to easy head shots
- Mid-range - Try to shorter distance to close-range. If you have to face the enemy make short bursts while moving.
- Long-range - Never engage enemy. If you have no choice, try to short out distance then burst
- This gun is rare and usually underestimated by players because if its low price and high recoil. Still it is one of the most cost-effective sub-machine guns in AVA
- UZI has almost same DPS as AKS-74U Desmodus
- A player known as "Zosime" is also well known for obessing and loving this weapon.