Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a slightly altered version of the standard XM-8 that comes with a cool skin. The differences are:
- +1 Range
- +2 Ammo
This gun was released in the 6th Mega Capsule season and came back in the 7th 'Cyber' Mega Capsule season. (You could not get it twice since AVA remembered/checked which guns you already have from previous seasons and displayed and treated them as already won).
- SpreadDecay Trigger: Allows faster crosshair recovery in full automatic mode by controlling the recoil spring. (+3 Stability)
- Spread param. Trigger: Allows faster crosshair recovery in full automatic mode by controlling the gas piston's moving distance and speed. (+3 Stability)
- Spread param. Trigger (Stability +3)
The starting crosshairs are a lot smaller than the SpreadDecay Trigger and when bursting in 4-6 rounds, the crosshairs hardly show any blooming at all. SpreadDecay Trigger makes the starting crosshair rather big and tends to be very inaccurate, even at medium range engagements. Using the Spread param. Trigger will slow down the crosshair blooming and even if it is bursted at 4-6 rounds per bursts, the crosshair will not bloom to the point when it is impossible to aim with. So it is recommended to burst fire to maintain the best accuracy possible.
- Fire this weapon in burst shots of up to 6 rounds per burst to maintain the best accuracy.
- Use the Spread param. Trigger for the best overall accuracy since the SpreadDecay. Trigger makes the XM8 a lot less accurate, even when standing still.
- Always aim for the head/chest area when using this weapon to put down enemies with ease.
- Since this gun has considerable knockback power, it can shake the enemies' view to toss their accuracy when they are being shot at. Take advantage of this.